OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A huge waterspout that sparked a tornado warning was caught on camera in Okaloosa County. The Sheriff’s Office says one of its supervisors spotted the waterspout on the northern side of Choctawatchee Bay right around noon. That’s when WKRG News 5 Chief Meteorologist was on the air warning for the storm.
- Four arrested for firing guns, reckless endangerment, eluding police
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile