ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – Large piles of debris can be seen along Canal Road in Orange Beach. The dump site is filled with debris from Hurricane Sally cleanup that’s been taking place over the last two weeks in coastal Baldwin County.
WKRG News 5 viewer Lana Stafford Mummah shared her video of the large piles with us Thursday afternoon.
- Mobile Mask: Order of Polka Dots cancels 2021 parade, ball
- Birmingham police searching for missing woman and her children
- Second Site Paranormal: Pensacola supernatural investigators turn skeptics into believers
- Warrants issued for 2 men involved in statewide car break-ins
- BananaBall coming to the Hank?