ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — With Hurricane Sally’s landfall still hours away, the storm is churning up violent waters on the coast, as evidenced in a video submitted to WKRG News 5.
In the video, water rolls through a broken private pier on Bayou St. John in Orange Beach. Waters this high are a rare sight in the area, according to the viewer who shared it with WKRG News 5.
“…[We] rarely get any of this…The water is higher than [with] most other hurricanes we’ve been through,” the viewer told WKRG News 5’s Brianna Hollis.
Check out other viewer-submitted video here. Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- Man dead after car collides with train in Mobile, neighbors say these crashes are preventable
- LIV Golf DC day 2: New leader Pereira ahead by just 1
- Biden GOP agree to 2 year budget-debt ceiling deal, work requirements for food aid
- Biden, McCarthy reach debt ceiling deal to avoid default
- Most Americans say they would support stricter gun control laws: poll