ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — With Hurricane Sally’s landfall still hours away, the storm is churning up violent waters on the coast, as evidenced in a video submitted to WKRG News 5.
In the video, water rolls through a broken private pier on Bayou St. John in Orange Beach. Waters this high are a rare sight in the area, according to the viewer who shared it with WKRG News 5.
“…[We] rarely get any of this…The water is higher than [with] most other hurricanes we’ve been through,” the viewer told WKRG News 5’s Brianna Hollis.
- Hawaii to allow some registered nurses to perform abortions
- White Claw launching high-alcohol hard seltzer for summer
- NFL to restrict employees who refuse COVID-19 vaccine without ‘bona fide’ grounds
- ‘Prime suspect’ arrested in 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart
- Antonio Lang pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to life for the death of DeLauna Anderson