MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The area we have been watching in the Atlantic has now developed into Tropical Depression One.
This storm will NOT impact the Gulf Coast, but is a great reminder that hurricane season is underway. The NHC has issued a tropical storm watch for portions of the North Carolina Coast with tropical-storm-force winds and heavy rains possible Monday. Dangerous coastal surf conditions are expected from Florida to the mid-Atlantic states during the next few days.
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- ‘Time is of the essence,’ asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth
- One Year Later: Aniah Blanchard’s heart lives through family’s mission