MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The area we have been watching in the Atlantic has now developed into Tropical Depression One.
This storm will NOT impact the Gulf Coast, but is a great reminder that hurricane season is underway. The NHC has issued a tropical storm watch for portions of the North Carolina Coast with tropical-storm-force winds and heavy rains possible Monday. Dangerous coastal surf conditions are expected from Florida to the mid-Atlantic states during the next few days.
- Tropical Storm Cristobal will move north through the Gulf this weekend
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Belle Rea
- Gun sales up, more first-time buyers, many women
- Universal Orlando is back in business
- Watch as lightning strikes the Washington Monument