Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
We are tracking a cold front that looks to move through the region this weekend. This front will bring an end to this unseasonably warm weather pattern.
Mostly cloudy skies will stick around through the night as moisture begins to increase. A few spotty showers will be possible after sunset. A southerly breeze will help to keep temperatures elevated through the night. Overnight lows will fall into the lower 60s.
The cold front will move through the Gulf Coast Saturday evening/night. Out ahead of it, humidity will run high leading to scattered showers and isolated storms. No severe weather is anticipated with this system. It will be a mostly cloudy to overcast first half of the weekend. Temperatures will reach the lower 70s.
Get ready for some big changes! Temperatures will likely fall through Sunday as a much cooler air mass begins to work in from the north. The day will start off cloudy, but some clearing is expected by the afternoon. Lots of sunshine will bathe the Gulf Coast early next week, but it will feel very much like the middle of winter. Morning lows will fall into the 20s and 30s with afternoon highs in the 40s and 50s.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom