Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) –
Rain chances will increase as the day goes on to about 60% this afternoon for more showers and storms so keep the rain gear handy. In between the wet weather skies will be partly to mostly cloudy as we warm to the mid 80s. We’ll take a 20% rain chance into tonight as we only dip back to the low 70s.
Tuesday will brings more scattered thunderstorms at a 50% chance with mid to upper 80s, but for the remainder of the work-week rain chances will trend down as daytimes highs trend upwards.
In the tropics, we are monitoring the Caribbean. An area of low pressure is expected in the next handful of days and move towards Central America. This has a low chance of developing into a tropical system in the next 5 days. This does not pose an imminent threat, but we’ll keep a close eye on it and keep you posted.
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Gulf disturbance likely to become a depression, will bring weekend rain
- Dry skies and less humidity, weekend tropical rain on the way
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Gulf disturbance could impact the Gulf Coast this weekend
- Traffic light generators set to be purchased for post tropical systems in Mobile
- Drier days ahead, Tropics could impacts the weekend