Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Summerlike humidity is here and it’s not going away anytime soon. Highs today will reach the middle and upper 80s with some north of I -10 maybe getting to 90. A few pop-up showers and storms will be possible from the afternoon into the evening. Like this morning, the best chance for rain will be west of I-65. This summer pattern will continue into the back end of the week. Rain chances will climb to 40% by Friday.
We don’t anticipate any significant change to this weather pattern into the weekend. Expect warm and muggy mornings with steamy afternoons.
The tropics are quiet.
- East Brewton residents begin to pick up the pieces
- Wet Tuesday ahead, off and on rain chances continue
- Brewton man released from the hospital after his trailer was thrown hundreds of feet during Claudette
- Staying unsettled, Rain chances remain high for Tuesday
- Gov. Ivey declares state of emergency following Claudette