Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – High pressure continues to remain the main influence of our weather.
Expect another day with lots of sunshine. Highs will climb into the upper 80s for most of the region. At the coast, highs will mainly range in the mid-80s aided by a steady onshore flow. Tonight will be mostly clear with lows in the mid to upper 60s. Be on the lookout for the partial lunar eclipse if up before sunrise tomorrow!
The weather will remain warm and sunny through most of the week. Highs will reach the upper 80s and lower 90s. Expect just a few passing clouds through the end of the week. Our next front will roll in this weekend. Scattered showers and a few storms will be possible, but neither day this weekend looks to be a washout.
In the tropics, things are quiet.
- Mobile home park damaged in Brewton
- Gulf Power reports 20,000 outages following Tropical Storm Claudette
- Cedar Point fishing pier damaged by tornado
- Tracking Tropical Storm Claudette, Flash Flooding possible throughout the day
- Tropical Storm Warnings in effect, Significant flash flood threat developing