Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) –
It’s going to be another mostly quiet and seasonal day by the afternoon. Highs will be in the low 80s under a mostly sunny to partly cloudy sky. Winds will be out of the east southeast and at the beach, there is a moderate risk for rip currents. Tomorrow will be similar, but with a southerly flow there will be a little bit more in the way of cloud coverage, but rain chances remain low. By Thursday a few showers will be possible as highs remain in the 80s with lows mainly in the 60s.
A cold front will begin to move towards us by Friday. This will bring showers and thunderstorms, but the risk for severe weather at this point looks low. Rain chances look to trend lower this weekend, but there is still some uncertainty in the forecast so stay tuned.
- Weather Aware: Strong Storms with Flooding Risk this Morning
- Lightning strike blows out wall in Fort Walton Beach home
- Stormy pattern continues, Drier end to the week and weekend
- NHC hosts public webinars to help with hurricane season preparation
- NHC upgrades Hurricane Zeta to category 3 in post storm analysis