MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Good Afternoon, Gulf Coast! I hope you enjoyed the sunshine yesterday because today we have a different setup. Today we will be partly cloudy with a 10% chance of a stray sprinkle.
The clouds will keep it cooler and we will be in the low to mid-80s this afternoon. Tomorrow we will be mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers. A warm front is going to form across our region and lift northward Monday evening into Tuesday morning.
On Tuesday we are under a slight risk for severe weather as a low-pressure system is going to pass across the Gulf Coast early Tuesday morning. The main threat we are tracking a few strong thunderstorms with damaging wind. We can’t rule out hail formation or a stray tornado.
On Wednesday the sunshine will return and we will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid to upper 70s to end this upcoming week!
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- Cooking with John: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer
- Moose calf rescued from raging river
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Second suspect arrested in Grand Bay elder abuse case