Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Good Afternoon, Gulf Coast! I hope you enjoyed the sunshine yesterday because today we have a different setup. Today we will be partly cloudy with a 10% chance of a stray sprinkle.
The clouds will keep it cooler and we will be in the low to mid-80s this afternoon. Tomorrow we will be mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers. A warm front is going to form across our region and lift northward Monday evening into Tuesday morning.
On Tuesday we are under a slight risk for severe weather as a low-pressure system is going to pass across the Gulf Coast early Tuesday morning. The main threat we are tracking a few strong thunderstorms with damaging wind. We can’t rule out hail formation or a stray tornado.
On Wednesday the sunshine will return and we will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid to upper 70s to end this upcoming week!
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief
- Sheriff to announce new information in “Baby Jane Doe” death case nearly 4 decades old
- Single home total loss after fire in Elberta
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food