Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Good Afternoon, Gulf Coast! I hope you enjoyed the sunshine yesterday because today we have a different setup. Today we will be partly cloudy with a 10% chance of a stray sprinkle.
The clouds will keep it cooler and we will be in the low to mid-80s this afternoon. Tomorrow we will be mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers. A warm front is going to form across our region and lift northward Monday evening into Tuesday morning.
On Tuesday we are under a slight risk for severe weather as a low-pressure system is going to pass across the Gulf Coast early Tuesday morning. The main threat we are tracking a few strong thunderstorms with damaging wind. We can’t rule out hail formation or a stray tornado.
On Wednesday the sunshine will return and we will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid to upper 70s to end this upcoming week!
- That’s easy! 40% of Americans think they could compete in the Olympics
- Felix runs for history, Americans seek more basketball gold
- 2 million dehumidifiers sold at Walmart, Lowe’s recalled over fire hazard
- Mo Brooks responds to DOJ brief in Capitol riot lawsuit
- Mexico Beach city administrator announces retirement