Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bay Minette, AL
Grove Hill, AL
Dauphin Island, AL
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – A stray shower will be possible early in the morning with extra clouds. Past daybreak the chance of rain will go away, and skies will become increasingly sunnier as we move through today. Today will start relatively cool compared to mornings earlier this week.
Temperatures will climb to the mid and upper 70s for daytime highs. Winds will be out of the north/northeast. This will set up a nice stretch of weather for the region. Morning lows will dip into the 50s with highs in the upper 70s a lower 80s for Friday and the weekend.
The weather pattern will become more unsettled next week as moisture rises. Expect a chance of afternoon showers and storms Monday through Wednesday. Temperatures will be close to seasonal averages with lows in the 60s and highs in the 80s.
- Tropical Depression Two forms off the North Carolina Coast
- A Few Afternoon Thunderstorms, Tracking the Tropics
- Severe weather moves out, calm night ahead
- WEATHER AWARE: Severe Thunderstorm Watch issued, thunderstorms capable of producing damaging wind
- Beautiful start, classic afternoon summertime thunderstorms