THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – The City of Thomasville has opened its landfill Tuesday for residents who need to drop off storm debris. The landfill is usually closed on Tuesdays. There will be no charge for storm debris.
Strong storms pushed through Clarke County Tuesday morning causing numerous trees to come down and power lines to fall. No injuries were reported.
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Josiah Harry
- The Latest in Sen. Jeff Sessions, Tommy Tuberville US Senate race
- Perdido Vineyards the first winery to open in Alabama since prohibition
- A humid night ahead, Rain chances rising for the middle of the week
- Family of woman allegedly shot by her boyfriend speak out