MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — The Santa Rosa County School District has decided to close schools Monday, Sept. 14, due to possible tropical storm winds from Tropical Storm Sally.
In a post on the SRCSD Facebook page, Superintendent Tim Wyrosdick said parents and employees should stay in touch with regarding school operations on Tuesday.
Any additional closures will be communicated through a phone call, email and social media.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom