MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — The Santa Rosa County School District has decided to close schools Monday, Sept. 14, due to possible tropical storm winds from Tropical Storm Sally.
In a post on the SRCSD Facebook page, Superintendent Tim Wyrosdick said parents and employees should stay in touch with regarding school operations on Tuesday.
Any additional closures will be communicated through a phone call, email and social media.
- Baldwin EMC restores about 49,000 meters of power
- Video shows woman attacking members of California tribe protesting border wall
- Birmingham Public library furloughing 158 employees
- Less rain Monday, cooler temperatures stick around
- Free tarps, water available at several Pensacola community centers