MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Good afternoon Gulf Coast, hopefully, it was a great weekend!
We’ll top out in the lower and middle 70s today. A few may reach the upper 70s. Our sky will be mostly cloudy, but the chance for rain is low, at 10%. Tonight brings a few isolated showers and mild temperatures again with lows close to 60s.
Changes arrive tomorrow as a cold front approaches. By tomorrow afternoon through the early half of Wednesday, we get showers and a few rumbles of thunder. The chance for rain tomorrow is 70%, but between tomorrow afternoon and daybreak on Wednesday just about everyone will have seen some rain. Highs will be in the 70s tomorrow, but will only manage the 50s on Wednesday.
On Thursday rain chance will be low, but by Thursday night our next system will be on the way. This will increase rain chances Thursday night into Friday while we stay cool with lows in the 40s and highs only in the 50s.
It won’t be until Saturday that our sky will begin to finally dry out with sunshine. This weekend is looking lovely with highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s.
- 9-year-old Florida boy saves dad who fractured neck in diving accident
- Newsfeed Now: Justice during a pandemic; beer movement goes national
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Tennessee Family celebrates grandmother battling COVID-19
- WATCH LIVE: Senator Doug Jones, UA economist to provide COVID-19 crisis updates