MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) - Today will start with clouds, humidity and a few light rain showers. Any rain you see will be light. The second half of the day will be drier, but still; warm and humid.
Temperatures today will top out in the upper 60s and low 70s with mid 70s in the Florida Panhandle. This is well above average for this time of year.
Tonight will be another mild evening with clouds. Fog may develop tonight, so drive carefully as you head out late tonight and always remember to use your low-beam headlights in fog.
Tomorrow brings more of the same weather. The clouds stick with us and temperatures stay warm for this time of year. Temperatures in some spots will reach into the mid to upper 70s tomorrow! There is just a 20% chance you see a shower.
The work-week brings higher rain chances. We keep a 40-70% chance chance each day. Although it will be soggy, the warmth continues with highs ranging from the mid to upper 60s to start the week to the middle 70s by the middle of the week. Nights will be comfortable in the upper 50s and low 60s.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- UPDATE: 7-year-old from Lillian killed in Escambia County, FL crash
- Man from Pensacola killed in Friday evening crash
- Northwest Florida student arrested for threatening to shoot teacher and classmate
- MISSING: Escambia County deputies searching for missing, endangered teen