Jackson County (Miss.) – Jackson County (MS) Board of Supervisors have announced locations to pick up sandbags. These will be available starting Sunday (September 13) at 10 am.
The announcement states, “In preparation for the impending bad weather, due to Tropical Storm Sally, the Jackson County Office of Emergency Services announces the county-wide locations where self-serve sand and sandbags will be available. Availability will be after 10:00AM tomorrow.”
The locations are listed above.
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- Vintage Affair Gala will happen this year thanks to loyal supporters
- After Hurricane Sally and a fire, one Orange Beach family is thankful for community support
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill
- Tenants forced out of Robertsdale apartments due to hurricane damage