GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — WKRG News 5 captured some intense footage from the West Beach area of Gulf Shores overnight as Hurricane Zeta moved through.
Video from the Edgewater and & Island Royale condos shows water flooding the parking garage and front parking lots.
Flooding was seen near Little Lagoon leaving HWY 59 was impassable. The Oyster house parking lot was also full of storm surge.
An official in Orange Beach overnight reports no significant damage and just two isolated power outages. Overall, that portion of south Baldwin County weathered the storm well and it could have been a lot worse.
- Man dies after domestic shooting on Carter Avenue in Mobile
- Virginia man shares experiences of life in Japan during the pandemic
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM
- City of Mobile adds 13 new police officers
- Woman arrested in home invasion at grandparents’ home faces more charges