UPDATE (10:44 AM) — There are no longer any more tarps available for residents in Thomasville as they’ve all been handed out.
However, the City of Thomasville will receive more in the next few days. If you come by City Hall or call them at 334-636-5827, you will be placed on a waiting list to be notified when the next shipment arrives.
THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Thomasville is handing out free tarps Friday starting at 8 a.m. The tarps are for residents in the city who have roof damage caused by Hurricane Zeta.
Zeta tore through Clarke County Wednesday night leaving a lot of homes and businesses damaged.
The tarps are available on a first come first serve basis at the civic center. You must present a valid ID.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Truck stranded in Mobile Bay off causeway
- 10-year-old boy completes 50-yard challenge mowing lawns for free in his community
- Shoppers in Mobile line up for Black Friday deals despite COVID-19 changes