Here’s how your child’s drawing could be featured on News 5 and WKRG.com. Be sure to download a color sheet on Greer’s Website Here:
1. Draw a picture of the weather. It can be rainy, sunny, cloudy, or windy. You can be at
the beach, with family, at the bus stop, school or home. Be creative!
2. On the back of your photo include: your first & last name, your age, and where you are
from (school or town).
3. Send your photo (or, teachers, send a packet of photos from your class) to:
WKRG News 5
c/o Color the Weather
555 Broadcast Drive
Mobile, AL 36606
or e-mail them to ColorTheWeather@WKRG.com
4. Watch WKRG News 5 each weekday morning at 6:00am starting on 4/9/18 to see if your
photo is featured during Color the Weather.
- Review: The 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro sports an aftermarket vibe
- Lanes opening on Highway 181, more work ahead
- Taco Bell to bring back one of 2 discontinued items based on fans’ votes
- Ahead of Transgender Day of Visibility, Democrats press bill of rights
- California police union director charged with importing fentanyl, other opioids