Here’s how your child’s drawing could be featured on News 5 and WKRG.com. Be sure to download a color sheet on Greer’s Website Here:
1. Draw a picture of the weather. It can be rainy, sunny, cloudy, or windy. You can be at
the beach, with family, at the bus stop, school or home. Be creative!
2. On the back of your photo include: your first & last name, your age, and where you are
from (school or town).
3. Send your photo (or, teachers, send a packet of photos from your class) to:
WKRG News 5
c/o Color the Weather
555 Broadcast Drive
Mobile, AL 36606
or e-mail them to ColorTheWeather@WKRG.com
4. Watch WKRG News 5 each weekday morning at 6:00am starting on 4/9/18 to see if your
photo is featured during Color the Weather.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’