Here’s how your child’s drawing could be featured on News 5 and WKRG.com. Be sure to download a color sheet on Greer’s Website Here:
1. Draw a picture of the weather. It can be rainy, sunny, cloudy, or windy. You can be at
the beach, with family, at the bus stop, school or home. Be creative!
2. On the back of your photo include: your first & last name, your age, and where you are
from (school or town).
3. Send your photo (or, teachers, send a packet of photos from your class) to:
WKRG News 5
c/o Color the Weather
555 Broadcast Drive
Mobile, AL 36606
or e-mail them to ColorTheWeather@WKRG.com
4. Watch WKRG News 5 each weekday morning at 6:00am starting on 4/9/18 to see if your
photo is featured during Color the Weather.
- Steamy temperatures for the weekend, Rain chances slowly rising
- Falwell, Jr. to take indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately, at request of L.U.’s Board of Trustees
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- 17 vehicles stolen from Michigan dealership 1 day before opening
- Troopers track bikers headed to Sturgis