TAMPA (WFLA) – You can get a free Egg McMuffin at McDonald’s on Monday on the chain’s inaugural “National Egg McMuffin Day.”
It comes as the 50th anniversary of the Egg McMuffin approaches next year.
The Egg McMuffin was accidentally created in 1971 when a franchise owner tried to make eggs benedict.
To claim yours, you need to download the McDonald’s app and create an account and show up at a McDonald’s between 6 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. local time.
No purchase is necessary.
Wendy’s is launching its breakfast menu across the US on the same day.
- Woman accidentally mistakes nail glue for eye drops
- Cooking with John: Stadium Baked Potato
- Man says 7-year-old daughter ’embarrassed’ after student, then teacher cut her hair
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Improvements coming to Spanish Fort road after complaints of potholes damaging vehicles