(CNN) — KFC is testing a new, premium chicken sandwich. The “KFC Chicken Sandwich” replaces the fast-food chain’s “Crispy Colonel Sandwich.”
The new sandwich has a larger, extra crispy chicken filet on a buttered brioche bun, and it’s topped with pickles and spicy or classic mayonnaise.
It’s currently being tested at locations in Orlando, Fla, the next month. It costs $3.99 alone or $6.99 for a combo meal.
If successful, KFC could quickly roll out the new chicken sandwich at all 4,000 of its U.S. locations.
- Jeff Sessions campaigns in Baldwin less than two weeks before runoff
- The Puppy Den in Daphne broken into
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Sean Mason
- WATCH: Fall resumption at UWF
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek