(CNN Newsource) – After 328 days in space, Christina Koch is back on the planet, holding the record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman.
Her dog, named “LBD” for “Little Brown Dog” is glad to have her home.
Koch shared a video of their heartwarming reunion on Twitter.
“Not sure who was more excited. Glad she remembers me after a year!” Koch wrote.
Koch said she is enjoying some of the simple pleasures that come with being at home, like eating her favorite foods and enjoying the great outdoors–of Earth.
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- New Interview: Photographer watched as four men demolished the Utah monolith
- ECSO: Five people arrested in Escambia County for fraudulent CARES act scheme
- Mnuchin and Powell talk to Congress about pandemic for 2nd consecutive day
- BIKER DAD: Teen biker caught on camera in blistering police chase