(CNN Newsource) – After 328 days in space, Christina Koch is back on the planet, holding the record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman.
Her dog, named “LBD” for “Little Brown Dog” is glad to have her home.
Koch shared a video of their heartwarming reunion on Twitter.
“Not sure who was more excited. Glad she remembers me after a year!” Koch wrote.
Koch said she is enjoying some of the simple pleasures that come with being at home, like eating her favorite foods and enjoying the great outdoors–of Earth.
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!