(CNN Newsource) – After 328 days in space, Christina Koch is back on the planet, holding the record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman.
Her dog, named “LBD” for “Little Brown Dog” is glad to have her home.
Koch shared a video of their heartwarming reunion on Twitter.
“Not sure who was more excited. Glad she remembers me after a year!” Koch wrote.
Koch said she is enjoying some of the simple pleasures that come with being at home, like eating her favorite foods and enjoying the great outdoors–of Earth.
- Disney unveils princess-inspired wedding gowns
- WWE Smackdown Superstars coming to Mobile Civic Center in March
- More than 33,000 attend Order of Venus Parade in downtown Mobile
- Ryan Newman in serious condition, injuries not life-threatening
- Float to honor the “Family of the Fallen”