UNDATED (CBS Newspath)–The coronavirus pandemic has taught Americans how to work from home. Many say they’re happy to keep doing it forever… but others find they’re burning out from the stress and long hours.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video