WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)– Dr. Anthony Fauci said at Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing that “we’re working with a variety of companies” to produce a COVID-19 vaccine while it’s still being tested. He said, “… that’s one of the things we’re really gonna push on, is to be able to have it ready if in fact it works.” A vaccine may be a year to a year and a half away from being available.
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials