WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)– Dr. Anthony Fauci said at Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing that “we’re working with a variety of companies” to produce a COVID-19 vaccine while it’s still being tested. He said, “… that’s one of the things we’re really gonna push on, is to be able to have it ready if in fact it works.” A vaccine may be a year to a year and a half away from being available.
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- The Flash Actor Logan Williams Dies at 16
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers