WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)– Dr. Anthony Fauci said at Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing that “we’re working with a variety of companies” to produce a COVID-19 vaccine while it’s still being tested. He said, “… that’s one of the things we’re really gonna push on, is to be able to have it ready if in fact it works.” A vaccine may be a year to a year and a half away from being available.
- Another deadly motorcycle crash in SD as Sturgis nears
- A few lingering showers overnight, widespread showers and thunderstorms tomorrow
- Florida surpasses 200K coronavirus cases as state reports 10K+ new positives
- Wemo’s Wings temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- FHP: Pensacola man dead in fatal crash