NEW YORK, NY (CBS Newspasth)–A jury in New York found Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein guilty on two counts, rape in the third degree and criminal sexual act. He was found not guilty on three counts, including the most serious charges of predatory sexual assault. Weinstein never took the stand in his own defense but maintained any sexual conduct with his accusers was consensual.
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Fire reported at peanut plant north of Atmore
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Ohio police suspend officer caught on video dragging teen
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms