MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Gov. Kay Ivey held press conference Monday at the Montgomery Regional Airport to announce the economic impact from Alabama’s 80 public use airports.
Ivey was joined by Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed and Executive Director Marshall Taggart.
Watch the full press conference here.
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- Poll shows more Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over current governor
- Vigil planned for young man killed in shooting on Old Shell Road
- MANHUNT: Former Travis County detective a suspect in deadly northwest Austin shooting