PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Escambia County Fire Rescue units responded to a residential fire at the 700 block of Ariola Drive on Monday.
Upon arrival, the home was burning. The incident was brought under control by 2:45 a.m., according to the ECFR Facebook page.
There were no injuries, but the home appears to be a total loss.
The State Fire Marshall is investigating the cause of the fire.
Watch the fire above.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money to renovate playground
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end?