MISSOURI (CBS Newspath)–BALD EAGLES RELEASED: Two bald eagles were released at parks in northern Missouri over the weekend. The Missouri Department of Conservation said an agent rescued the birds then took them to Missouri University’s Raptor Rehabilitation Project for care.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies