Video captured people coming in and out of the store, some with merchandise in their hands. It happened near a police precinct where protesters were demonstrating over the death of George Floyd.
A Target spokesperson says the store had closed early to ensure its employees’ safety.
- Washington to shed ‘Redskins’ name Monday, reports say
- Huntsville man completes 1,000 mile walk to Minneapolis in honor of George Floyd
- Parade honors Owens Cross Roads woman on her 100th birthday
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego
- Driver runs off following crash on I-10 in Santa Rosa County