Video captured people coming in and out of the store, some with merchandise in their hands. It happened near a police precinct where protesters were demonstrating over the death of George Floyd.
A Target spokesperson says the store had closed early to ensure its employees’ safety.
- Americans paid off over $100B in credit card debt during the pandemic, but that trend may already be over
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020
- Blue Origin auctions first seat on crewed space flight for $28 million
- Fifth annual CreekFest back bigger and better
- Tiny home trend ‘ideal’ for homeowners looking to downsize or travel, fans say