CHUNCHULA, Ala. (WKRG) — A News 5 Evan Smith viewer sent in video of a fire near Chunchula at Gulfcrest Road and Malone Road.
A landscaping work shed caught on fire. Firefighters were able to save the house. Pops can be heard going off as the flames roared, burning through propane tanks and fertilizer. Volunteer fire departments from Georgetown, Wilmer, Citronelle, and Oak Grove responded.
WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
- Traffic Alert: Crash involving overturned vehicle blocking all westbound lanes on I-10 Bayway
- Mobile Fire-Rescue puts out fire at home on Navco Road
- Jimmy Buffett inducted into the Mississippi Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy