NEAR QUEENSLAND, Australia (CBS Newspath)–Scientists spotted this vortex forming while performing a remote expedition on Moore Reef off the coast of Queensland, Australia May 22. The Schmidt Ocean Institute said, after further analysis, the tornado-shaped formation was likely caused by vertical thrusters on its underwater remotely operated vehicle.
- Alabama’s 11 pm alcohol sales curfew expected to end Tuesday after ABC Board vote
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Bombshell Trump tax revelation could tarnish business mogul image that fueled his rise
- Weather Aware Today; Much Cooler by Tomorrow