NEAR QUEENSLAND, Australia (CBS Newspath)–Scientists spotted this vortex forming while performing a remote expedition on Moore Reef off the coast of Queensland, Australia May 22. The Schmidt Ocean Institute said, after further analysis, the tornado-shaped formation was likely caused by vertical thrusters on its underwater remotely operated vehicle.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate