WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said at Wednesday’s coronavirus task force briefing that economic impact payments for Americans would be coming in about three weeks by either being directly deposited or through the mail. The emergency relief bill also covers about 50% of private payroll for small businesses as long as those businesses keep people employed.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Alabama Sheriff calls cross burner coward; says his community is united and safe
- ‘It’s a start, but we still have a long way to go,’ people react to the city’s temporary removal of Admiral Semmes statue
- We are 24 hours away from the first effects being felt of Tropical Storm Cristobal
- Pensacola man wins $2 million in Florida lottery