WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said at Wednesday’s coronavirus task force briefing that economic impact payments for Americans would be coming in about three weeks by either being directly deposited or through the mail. The emergency relief bill also covers about 50% of private payroll for small businesses as long as those businesses keep people employed.
- Single home total loss after fire in Elberta
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food
- ‘He was just crying’: Doctor in PPE hugs elderly COVID-19 patient who was missing wife on Thanksgiving
- Biden, Harris to receive first intelligence briefing Monday