WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said at Wednesday’s coronavirus task force briefing that economic impact payments for Americans would be coming in about three weeks by either being directly deposited or through the mail. The emergency relief bill also covers about 50% of private payroll for small businesses as long as those businesses keep people employed.
- How to get info on COVID-19 in Baldwin County
- Shelter-in-place order now in effect for Mississippi
- Coronavirus response: Lawmakers divided on next phase of relief
- Passing clouds continue this weekend with warmer temperatures long term
- New free COVID-19 testing site in Baldwin Co. opening Monday: What you need to know