DEKALB COUNTY, Ala. – A political tour bus caught on fire on I-59 in DeKalb County.
The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office shared photos of the bus, decorated with Tommy Tuberville campaign graphics.
Authorities said the driver of the bus was not injured.
The northbound lane of I-59 was shutdown.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire