ORLANDO, Fla, (CBS Newspath)–Universal Orlando CityWalk in Florida partially reopened on Thursday after being closed for two months because of the COVID-19 pandemic. A half dozen restaurants and eateries are open, as well as two retail stores. Visitors and employees must wear masks and temperatures will be checked at the entrance. No word on when the theme parks will be back open.
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Man caught on camera pistol whipping someone turns himself into police
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief
- Sheriff to announce new information in “Baby Jane Doe” death case nearly 4 decades old
- Single home total loss after fire in Elberta