ORLANDO, Fla, (CBS Newspath)–Universal Orlando CityWalk in Florida partially reopened on Thursday after being closed for two months because of the COVID-19 pandemic. A half dozen restaurants and eateries are open, as well as two retail stores. Visitors and employees must wear masks and temperatures will be checked at the entrance. No word on when the theme parks will be back open.
- Tracking TD 3; Increasing Rain Chances at Home
- Police say 4 officers shot in St. Louis protests
- UPDATE: No injuries or fatalities at Bangkok Thai Cuisine fire on Highway 90; 1 person in custody
- Floridians, Alabamians oppose contact tracing in the workplace
- Higher rain chances this week, Monitoring Tropical Depression in the Gulf of Mexico