LOS ANGELES, Cal. (CBS Newspath)–A new pilot program at Los Angeles International Airport is using thermal cameras to screen travelers for fevers. Here’s a look at the latest step LAX is taking in response to the coronavirus.
- ‘It’s just senseless:’ Prichard family seeking answers after a man was shot dead in home Semler St.
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Get an up-close look an asteroid!
- Feds warn of election interference from Iran, Russia