CAIRO, Egypt (CBS Newspath)–The Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo reopened Wednesday after being closed for 3 months due to the pandemic. Visitors had their temperatures checked. Officials said there was restoration and maintenance work done on monuments, pyramids and tombs during the closure.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire