ATHENS, Greece (CBS Newspath)–The coronavirus pandemic has put Greece on lockdown, but that hasn’t stopped nature from flourishing. Take a look at these spring scenes in Athens and Florina from the past week.
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2 million
- Boy severely burned in Foley fire now in outpatient care
- Long lines expected at Mobile Cruise Terminal for first public vaccination clinic Saturday, prepare for traffic delays
- Fugitive task force members sued in federal court over the shooting of an innocent woman during arrest roundup
- Fort Walton Beach woman arrested for stabbing husband with ‘large butcher knife’