MARYVILLE, Tenn (CBS Newspath)–
Dogs are a senator’s best friend. During a Senate hearing on the Coronavirus pandemic, Sen. Lamar’s dog lounged in the background of the Tennessee senator’s video teleconference. Chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pension committee, Sen. Alexander worked remotely from his home in Maryville, TN – as did other senators participating in the hearing.
Sen. Alexander entered quarantine after an aide tested positive for the virus.
- Third stimulus checks: Key vote coming that will impact $1,400 payments
- Officer injured in Bay Minette police chase
- Biden administration to deliver 25M free masks to those in need
- Ivey: State welcomes review of Space Command’s proposed home
- Man released early from prison accused of killing 3, including cutting neighbor’s heart out