PRAGUE, Czech Republic (CBS Newspath)–TOO CUTE: This little mantled guereza was born at Prague Zoo in Czech Republic on Monday. Mantled guerezas are black-and-white monkeys found primarily in Africa. The yet-to-be-named newborn cuddled with its elders Wednesday as the older monkeys snacked.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies