BETHLEHEM, Israel (CBS Newspath)–The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem reopened to visitors on Tuesday. It closed on March 5 because of the coronavirus pandemic. The church is limiting the number of people allowed inside at a time to 50.
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant