BETHLEHEM, Israel (CBS Newspath)–The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem reopened to visitors on Tuesday. It closed on March 5 because of the coronavirus pandemic. The church is limiting the number of people allowed inside at a time to 50.
- Hot weekend ahead, heat advisory in place for coastal communities
- Electronics, scrap metal, tire recycling Saturday for Mobile County Commission District 2 residents
- Oakleigh Mansion reopening postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- Federal Aid to fight housing discrimination heads to Mobile
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. donates nearly 300,000 eggs to Alabama food banks