OAK PARK, Mi (CBS Newspath)–A teenager from Oak Park, MI was discharged on May 28 from the Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan after recovering from COVID-19. Alijah Cromartie wore his cap and gown because his graduation ceremonies were put on hold. The staff at the Institute “clapped him out” as he was reunited with his family. Watch the emotional reunion.
- Panel: End commanders’ power to block military sex cases
- Should the military continue to be allowed to police itself on sexual assault? Retired general and Pentagon weigh in
- Pennsylvania man accused of stalking woman with tracking device
- Crew-2 launch: When and how to watch NASA, SpaceX send crewed mission to ISS Friday
- Judge holds ruling on youthful offender status for accused Ladd-Peebles mass shooter