CASTELLUCCIO, Italy (CBS Newspath)–Look at this beautiful bloom of cornflowers, daisies, poppies, and lentils in Castelluccio, Italy. Although it happens every year, locals say this year’s bloom is particularly colorful because of climate conditions.
- 10-year-old boy completes 50-yard challenge mowing lawns for free in his community
- Shoppers in Mobile line up for Black Friday deals despite COVID-19 changes
- Newsfeed Now: Black Friday deals and more
- Two Citronelle city employees facing HR investigation
- Here’s how drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter