ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) – The search continues for a murder suspect in Atmore following a deadly shooting last week.
Atmore Police say a 17-year-old was shot and killed while sitting in the backseat of a vehicle on Harris Street. The shooting occurred Friday afternoon.
Police say Rodarius Tyrig Dailey is the man responsible. Witnesses told police Dailey showed up to a home on Harris Street, shooting through the vehicle that was parked out front.
Dailey is considered armed and dangerous. If you have any information that could lead to his arrest you’re asked to call Atmore Police right away.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police