CAPE COD, Mass. (CBS Newspath)–Seven rescued sea turtles were released back into the water off Cape Cod Wednesday. Take a look.
- Common cause for Florida power outages in 2021 is not severe weather, data shows
- LeBron James ‘confused,’ ‘frustrated,’ ‘angered’ by NBA’s COVID-19 protocols
- Volcano in Indonesia spews ash, lava, killing 1, injuring dozens
- Azalea City Model Aeronautics collects toys for Magical Christmas Toy Drive
- 7-Eleven surveillance video offers last glimpse of missing woman