MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (CBS Newspath)–Demonstrators in Minneapolis reacted to the news that charges were filed against three additional officers in connection with the death of George Floyd, and charges were upgraded against the officer already charged in the case.
- ‘Motorcyclists have got common sense:’ Myrtle Beach Bike Week kicks off, thousands expected
- Clergyman and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Summertime pattern continues through the week
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
- Woman’s father at William F. Green Veterans home, opens up about concerns regarding new COVID-19 cases