ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS Newspath)–Georgia Aquarium was on Thursday closed to humans amid fears over the coronavirus pandemic, however its doors stayed open for two puppies from Atlanta Humane Society (AHS).
Siblings Odie and Carmel, who are at AHS’ foster home, got the opportunity to walk around and explore the aquarium all by themselves.
The aquarium has been closed to the public since March 19.
- Friends, family welcome retired naval commander home after he beats COVID-19
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5