NEW YORK, NY (CBS Newspath)–The New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority announced on June 30th that a dozen vending machines will be placed in 10 subway stations. These vending machines will offer personal protective equipment to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Take a look.
- Have the umbrellas ready to go with higher rain chances through the end of the week
- A friendship to remember: A failed cattle dog and a downed calf won’t leave each other’s side
- The pyramids re-open to visitors
- Rescued sea turtles released
- Ducklings get a helping hand from police