WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)– WATCH: Friday morning, President Trump signed an $8.3 billion spending package to help fight the new coronavirus. It passed Congress with bipartisan support and includes funds for vaccine research and development, and support for state and local governments.
- NASA to launch new satellite to improve hurricane forecasting
- Details remain murky a year after FBI employee’s death
- Trump, Biden in Tampa Thursday for dueling rallies
- Governor Reeves to tour Hurricane Zeta damage, hold press conference
- One storm-related fatality confirmed in unincorporated area of Clarke County