MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — David C. Webb has more than 300 pounds of sausage in his fridge.
He’ll be throwing those 300 pounds of sausage to the Mardi Gras crowd from a float on Fat Tuesday.
“It’s my fourth year doing it, keeps getting bigger,” Webb told News 5 over the phone. “It started with 40 pounds and gravitated to 300 so it keeps getting bigger every year.”
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola