MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — David C. Webb has more than 300 pounds of sausage in his fridge.
He’ll be throwing those 300 pounds of sausage to the Mardi Gras crowd from a float on Fat Tuesday.
“It’s my fourth year doing it, keeps getting bigger,” Webb told News 5 over the phone. “It started with 40 pounds and gravitated to 300 so it keeps getting bigger every year.”
- Fraud Fighters: Contact tracing scams
- Faith Time: the pandemic’s impact on Christian education
- Beautiful start, Isolated strong thunderstorms possible this afternoon
- Mobile Archbishop to join Sunday services at Foley church where priest was hospitalized for COVID treatment
- Church in Robertsdale moves to online-only services again amid virus concerns