PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Palafox Pier in Pensacola has sustained significant from Hurricane Sally.
On Friday, boats were seen nearly on top of each other in the marina. The dock which the boats were once tied down to have been completely destroyed.
Some boats were seen underwater.
Here are some photos taken Friday morning:
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area